Meet the LVI Participants of 2016-2017!
It’s an exciting time of year for the Leadership Vancouver Island community as we kick off the 2016-2017 program!
As usual, this year’s participants come from a broad range of industries and sectors of the Island economy. It’s this diversity in age, gender, background and experience level that creates such fantastic opportunities for learning and growing through LVI! Stay tuned for more updates as these leaders forms their teams and get started on community projects over the next few months.
This year’s participants and their sponsors are provided in the list below:
- Jessica Lefort, Tigh-Na-Mara
- Luke Nixon-Jenssen, Tigh-Na-Mara
- Corinne Fast, Cross & Company
- Dirk Heydemann, HA Photography
- Tanya Reiber, Vancouver Island University
- Micki McCartney, Vancouver Island University
- Karmen Yee, Vancouver Island University
- Dana Swartz, Vancouver Island University
- Jay Roberts, 49th Parallel Grocery
- Sue Bouma, Town of Ladysmith
- Mike O’Connel, Costco
- Joel Nikkel, Scholarship Recipient
- Margaret Mills, City of Nanaimo
- Dan Stevens, City of Nanaimo
- Derek Johnstone, Scholarship Recipient
- Graeme Carleton, Lehigh Hanson
- Tiffany Donovan, MNP